- Product Offerings
- Thematic Portfolio
- Infrastructure Portfolio
Investment Philosophy: A thematic Portfolio which aims to provide long-term capital appreciation and generate returns by investing in all important segments related to Infrastructure sector. For defensive consideration, the Portfolio may invest in debt and money market instruments.
The Portfolio aims to invest in core infrastructure sector and the sectors that directly feed off the growth in the core sector. It aims to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in all important segments of Infrastructure. For defensive consideration, the Portfolio may invest in debt and money market instruments.
The investment strategy follows a mix of a top-down and a bottom-up approach. The top-down approach is used to identify key macroeconomic and sectoral themes and subsequently help identify stocks that will benefit from the same. A bottom-up approach is applied based on the belief that there are always individual companies that provide attractive investment opportunities in various industry and market conditions.
The Portfolio primarily has large cap exposure and intends to play mid-caps tactically. It is a multi-sector Portfolio and has much lesser concentration risk than a typical sector Portfolio.
Indicative Portfolio Construct:
- Equity and equity related instruments to the tune of 65 -100%.
- A focused portfolio of 15-20 ideas
- Debt, Money Market and Cash in the range of 0-35% through debt and money market mutual fund scheme/s of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund for temporary investment purpose
- Maximum exposure to a security – 10% of the Portfolio
- Maximum exposure to a sector – 40% of the Portfolio
- Portfolio Term
- Open- Ended
- Minimum Ticket Size
- Rs. 25 Lacs
- Investment Horizon
- 3 years and above
- Benchmark Index
- CNX Infra