- Product Offerings
- Thematic Portfolio
- PMS Pipe Portfolio
ICICI Prudential PMS PIPE Portfolio
(A series under “The PIPE Portfolio”)
Investment Philosophy: An equity portfolio which aims to provide long-term capital appreciation and generate returns by investing primarily in Mid and Small Cap segment of the market by having exposure in companies enjoying some economic moat or undergoing special situations or in the midst of unfavourable business cycle.
A Portfolio aims to provide long-term capital appreciation and generate returns by investing into companies, primarily in the Mid and Small Cap segment of the market. For defensive considerations, while waiting for expected investment opportunities or to meet the liquidity requirements from time to time, the Portfolio may invest in debt and money market instruments or units of debt and money market mutual fund schemes.
The Portfolio would look to invest in companies which are fundamentally strong and which may be considered to be one of the market leaders in their industries. Additionally, the Portfolio will aim to invest in companies where the market capitalization at the time of investment is very small but has the potential to become large because of various dynamics like strong / upcoming business line, effective management, improving margins etc.
The Portfolio Manager shall consider one or more of the following aspects for identifying the stocks to invest in:
- Long Term calls on stocks which have the potential to offer returns.
- Stocks which have potential growth opportunities provided by business cyclicality, special situations, and/or mispricing by the market.
- Qualitative Assessment based on the concept of moat which allows a firm to earn above-average returns on capital over a long period of time. Concept of Moat provides an analytical framework for selecting companies that generate excess return as compared to their competitors for many years.
Market cap strategy: Mid & Small Cap
Investment style: Blend
The Portfolio is suitable for investors:
- Seeking to enter equity markets with a long term view on Mid Cap & Small Cap Stocks.
- Having an investment horizon of 5 years or more.
- Portfolio Term
- Open- Ended
- Minimum Ticket Size
- Rs. 50 Lacs
- Investment Horizon
- 5 years and above
- Benchmark Index^
- S&P BSE Small Cap