- Product Offerings
- Thematic Strategy
- Wellness Strategy
ICICI Prudential PMS Wellness Strategy
Investment Objective: ICICI Prudential PMS Wellness Strategy (the “Wellness Strategy”) aims to provide long term capital appreciation and generate returns by investing in all important segments of Wellness which primarily comprises remedial wellness and preventive wellness.
- The Wellness Strategy aims to provide long term capital appreciation and generate returns by investing in important segments of Wellness which primarily comprises of remedial wellness and preventive wellness.
- The Portfolio Manager aims to follow market capitalizations agnostic approach.
- The Wellness Strategy will aim to have an optimal diversification across stocks, with the opportunity to be overweight in certain stocks, aiming to potentially generate higher alpha.
- The Wellness Strategy will not be limited by any particular investment styles and has the flexibility to choose between stocks across investment styles.
- May aim to use cash as hedge against sharp declines in equity in an endeavour to protect the Portfolio.
Basis for Selection of Securities
The Portfolio manager under the Wellness Strategy selects equity and related securities relevant to the theme of wellness which includes remedial and preventive wellness.
- Portfolio Term
- Open - Ended
- Minimum Ticket Size
- Rs. 50 Lacs
- Investment Horizon
- 5 years and above
- Benchmark Index^
- S & P BSE Healthcare Index